.: Olive Grove Information :.

» The Development Team

This innovatively designed property development is being constructed and sold by Capital Developments Limited. Our Directors of Irish & Turkish origin have many years experience in the property development, tourism and service industries in both Ireland and Turkey.

Our architect and design team are a locally appointed firm with many similar projects and design awards to their credit.

Our building contractors are one of the largest in the Aegean region with 30 years experience of building a wide range of projects from commercial to residential developments. They operate to strict codes of conduct and standards are set out by the Building Standards Authority. All our properties are monitored throughout their construction and each will receive a building standards certificate.

» Development Location

The project is being built at Ladies Beach, Kusadasi. The site is situated on a hillside location and offers stunning, uninterrupted panoramic views of the Davutlar Coastline.

The site is approximately 2.5 kilometres from Kusadasi Town Centre and 800 meters from Ladies Beach. The site is considered one of the most prestigious locations in Kusadasi areas because of its views and proximity to both beaches and the Town Centre. Local bus services are 100 meters from the site entrance and service the town centre, supermarkets and local beaches.

Ladies Beach is the most popular beach in the Kusadasi area and has lots to offer by both day and by night. By day, its offers a blue flagged sandy beach. By night, its selection of restaurants and bars along the palm tree lined promenade offer views of the coastline and the Greek Island of Samos.

» The Development

The project entails the development of a n exclusive complex of 76 properties including 2 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom townhouses and 3 & 4 bedroom semi-detached villas.

The project is being completed in one phase with construction commencing September 2004 and due for completion in June 2005.

With only 25% of the sited being used for building, the remaining 75% has been allocated for communal areas and open plan landscaping.

» Site Design and Facilities

The natural elevation of the site has led to a stepped design format ensuring maximise views from all properties. The central part of the development will have a semi-Olympic swimming pool, children's pool, sunbathing terraces and pool bar. The site will also has a children's park and play area, car parking facilities for all residents, a fitness centre, tennis court and basketball courts.

In order to maximise the feeling of space and minimise maintenance of garden areas for each individual property, open landscaping will be applied to all common areas.

» Complex Management

The complex will be set up on a community basis, where all residents of the site will have input to the ongoing management and organisation. The complex will be managed by Capital Developments Limited and all owners will be required to sign a maintenance contract. This contract will have a set fee and will cover the following maintenance services.

» Onsite 24 hour caretaker and security
» Swimming Pool maintenance (Pool open in summer season only - May to October)
» Landscaped garden maintenance
» Public lighting
» Refuse collection and removal
» Weekly inspection of villas when not occupied
» Key holding services.

Lilac & Jasmine
Lilac & Jasmine